Thursday, September 08, 2005

Update - Independent Political Wanderings

Go here for a more complete Lone Ranger intro.

I am a committed Independent politically. Politicians have a way of changing my mind about supporting any political party, so never will. Always open-minded and very skeptical, I read
interesting opinions and well-crafted blogs of all stripes.

Here is one of the better ones. I will not describe its leanings, because it is best for you to judge that for yourself, independently. Go here for The History of Republican Evil by Lone Ranger.

6 Comments:

At 08 September, 2005 20:31, Blogger D said...

Hi- Like your blog- I hear you about being an independent. When I was young I went to DC to work in congress, and needless to say I came back with the notion that I have no party. Neither are showing much rationality these days.
Anyway, swing by to mine if you have a chance...
MouthExplosion.com

 
At 08 September, 2005 20:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 08 September, 2005 20:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 08 September, 2005 20:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 09 September, 2005 06:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10 September, 2005 01:02, Blogger OP said...

Thanks for the link Vigilis. That was an interesting post. Looks like you are getting spam comments too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|