Thoughts to excite, alarm or foil paradigms, senses of humor, and imagination although not always in that order. "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." -Richard P. Feynman (1918-1988) Nobel Prize Laureate in Physics 1965.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Monday, May 13, 2013
ANSWERS: Mystery Questions of the Week - 5/10/2013
For background information and original photo go here.
1. What year was the photo taken? ANS: 1959.
2. What was the name of the swimsuit model shown? ANS: Nancy D'Alesandro, age 19.
3. When the photo was taken, what were the name and title of the swimsuit model? ANS: Miss Nancy D'Alesandro, Miss Lube Rack 1959.
4. What is the name and title of the swimsuit model today? ANS: former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
5. From what publication was the photo taken? ANS: Life Magazine.
Submarines are always silent and strange.