Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rites of Spring 2008 - Do Not Attempt on a Submarine

UPDATE: 3/31/08 - NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Gore Announces Anti-Warming Effort - Former Vice President Al Gore launched a three-year, multimillion-dollar advocacy campaign Monday calling for the U.S. to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions.


Thank you for stopping by. Normal posting will resume about ten days from today (unless my wife or children decide to kill me first).


Spring is a big deal for me. After I complete everyone else's tax return and act to keep my family out of big IRS trouble, I usually file an extension and garden like crazy (organically).


This year the weather has been mixed, but thanks to Global Warming (scam) the Spring bug cast its spell earlier this year. I am currently on annual break. Hope yours is equally great!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|