"Maybe its a case of assuming too much but speaking as a retired sub sailor I can say this was to be expected. Especially given the close quarters aboard a boat." - SUBVET
Make No Mistake: Molten Eagle applauds holding any perpetrator(s) fully accountable.
Questions of the Week
1. On what submarine has NCIS been investigation filming and distribution of women officer(s) undressed or undressing?
2. In what activity were women officer(s) engaged during filming of the alleged video(s)?
3. How many women, at least, may be shown in the alleged video(s).
4. Who (enlisted pay grade and B/G crew) allegedly made and distributed the video(s)?
5. Where was the alleged offender as of last week?
6. When did the situation come to NCIS's attention reportedly?
7. Where else was one video distributed?
8. What surface-ship type requirement has already been suggested by a former woman submarine officer?
9. Why have submarines traditionally been exempt from stricter, surface vessel formalities?
10. What new measures will be invoked on submarines in the future? (Answers to 10. will be updated as publicly announced.)
ANSWERS: 1 - 9 Tuesday, 9 DEC 14.
Submarines are always silent and strange.
Labels: boomers, hint, NCIS, photo, shower stall, undressed, video, women