What has happened to accurate, informative descriptions of fact by our Fourth Estate
[Edmund] Burke said there were Three Estates in Parliament; but, in the Reporters' Gallery yonder, there sat a Fourth Estate more important far than they all.
03/23/11 - Washington Examiner White House: Libya fight is not war, it's 'kinetic military action'
Sanitization of the news
is so routine it no longer seems indefensible. Major Nidal Malik Hasan
, for instance, was not a muslim terrorist
(civilian who commits or threatens an act of harm against a civilian target in pursuit of political goals). Why is this traitor (one guilty of Treason
) still alive?
Choose ONLY the best answer:
1) The U.S. does not wish to execute avowed Muslims (the DC sniper
, for instance, was apparently not.)
2) Hasan has accumulated military pension and benefit rights and has not had the opportunity to receive them.
3) Hasan was legally insane, and immune from prosecution, since he did not understand why the murders he carried out were wrong.
4) Rank has its privileges.
5) Hasan has a fatal disease and is expected to expire several months after sentencing. Eliminating a costly show trial will save big bucks.
6) The homicides committed by Maj. Hasan were regrettable, but not treasonous, traitorous, or terrorist in nature; they were actually K.C.A.M. (kinetic civilian acts of manslaughter).
ANSWER: The correct answer will be determined only when all of the adjudications concerning Nidal Malik Hasan have finally come to pass.
Submarines are always silent and strange.
Labels: Nidal Malik Hasan KCAM civilian acts of manslaughter